Animal Control

We are not animal control. If you see a dog wandering at large or a neglect/abuse or dog bite situation, please call the Mingo County Dog Warden at (304)-235-0252.

If your dog is missing in Mingo County WV, please visit animal control at 451 Lonesome Valley, Williamson,WV 25661 to see if your dog has been picked up by the dog warden. They do not have a website.