You don’t have to do huge things to make a difference in the life of animals.
– move the turtle that’s crossing the road in the direction he’s going
– scoop the bug out of the pool
– put the worm somewhere cool and dark
– cup the spider and put her outside
– step over the ant mounds
– feed the stray instead of ignoring him
– build a bird house
If we could step outside ourselves for 15 minutes a day and see how our actions that aren’t given a second thought effect other living things, this world would be a more humane place.
Jessica Hill White